The EB-5 program was launched in 1990 by Congress, followed by the Regional center Pilot Program in 1992.
- Stimulates economic development in high unemployment and rural areas by promoting foreign investment
- Each EB-5 investor must create at least 10 permanent, full-time American jobs as a result of his or her investment
- Each project must be a new commercial enterprise able to show net new job creation as a result of the EB-5 investment
BENEFITS TO INVESTORS
- Direct route to a Green Card and permanent residency in the U.S. for the investor and his or her family
- No residency restriction; participants may live, work or retire anywhere in the United States
- Access to the same high-quality healtcare as U.S. citizens
- Free education in the United States public school system
- Admission to U.S. universities at the same cost as U.S. residents
- No requirements for business, experience, education or English skills
- potential for U.S. citizenship after a minimum five (5) years of established permanent residency in the U.S.
Forte Real Estate Development proposes several EB-5 Projects currently under construction sponsored by an Approved Regional Center, which would welcome EB-5 financing, ready for immediate deployment. Please contact us for additional information.