The EB-5 program was launched in 1990 by Congress, followed by the Regional center Pilot Program in 1992.
- Stimulates economic development in high unemployment and rural areas by promoting foreign investment
- Each EB-5 investor must create at least 10 permanent, full-time American jobs as a result of his or her investment
- Each project must be a new commercial enterprise able to show net new job creation as a result of the EB-5 investment
BENEFITS TO INVESTORS
- Direct route to a Green Card and permanent residency in the U.S. for the investor and his or her family
- No residency restriction; participants may live, work or retire anywhere in the United States
- Access to the same high-quality healtcare as U.S. citizens
- Free education in the United States public school system
- Admission to U.S. universities at the same cost as U.S. residents
- No requirements for business, experience, education or English skills
- potential for U.S. citizenship after a minimum five (5) years of established permanent residency in the U.S.
One of the Forte Real Estate Development EB5 projects has qualified to receive the NES Financial Platinum Medallion in recognition of the Intelligent EB-5 Solutions it has selected for the benefit of its investors. The NES Financial Platinum Medallion, the highest Medallion level a project can achieve, affirms Forte Real Estate Group’s commitment to best practices, including providing the highest levels of security and transparency in the industry.
The NES Financial Medallion is awarded to EB-5 issuers who have made a commitment to providing investors with the highest level of operational excellence. EB-5 issuers are awarded one of three Medallions for each EB-5 project based on the scope of the NES Financial EB-5 Solutions it deploys, which may include Escrow Administration, Fund Administration, and Immigration Workflow, Fund Accounting, and Loan Administration.
Forte Real Estate Group project has contracted with NES Financial for Fund Administration, Immigration Workflow, Fund Accounting, and Loan Administration.
Forte Real Estate Development proposes several EB-5 Projects currently under construction sponsored by an Approved Regional Center, which would welcome EB-5 financing, ready for immediate deployment. Please contact us for additional information.