COMING SOON: Washington Avenue
Washington Avenue will offer 3,000 sq ft first-class retail / commercial on the ground floor, a 7000 sq ft restaurant space on ground floor which will feature an exclusive rooftop lounge area, and 242 compelling residential units, in the heart of downtown Carteret, NJ, with unparalleled views along Arthur Kill.
The building will offer one of the most attractive, and cautiously ‘high end’ buildings in the area, including unmatched amenities:
- 1,000 sq. ft. workout facility for tenants
- 3 Elevators (keyed in for added security)
- Storage for tenants in the basement
- Package and delivery management for tenants
- Underground integrated tenant parking
- In-unit smart technology
- In-unit laundry (state-of-the-art washer / dryer)
- Rooftop amenities and lounge area
The proximity of the NJ Turnpike and Northeast’s major metropolitan markets and a superb transportation network is attractive for retail, office and residential tenants:
- 22 miles south of the Holland Tunnel (across Arthur Kill from Staten Island)
- 10 miles south of Newark International Airport
The Development of the Carteret Performing Arts Center, consisting of 500-seat black box theater, a 1,600 plus seat main auditorium/theater and a 5,000-square-foot art gallery wrapped around the building, as well as a rooftop element which will hold about 200 people is a stone’s throw from the site.
A 300-passenger ferry service to/from Manhattan is to be operational by 2022, located just north of the Carteret Waterfront Park. The ferry will operate 45-minute trip along Arthur Kill to/from downtown Manhattan and will also provide over 1000 parking spaces for commuters next to the terminal.